1. Reservations are responsibility of Dinner in the Sky, which entails the client (hereinafter THE USER) to accept the date that Dinner in the Sky assigns through its website to participate in the attraction.
2. Dinner in the Sky sets the cost per person to live the experience in Mexican Pesos depending on each location and location and this cost already includes taxes and tips and is posted on our website.
3. Dinner in the Sky will not be responsible in any case and will not pay THE USER for the irreparable or partial loss or damage, including the theft of those objects owned by THE USER and that they become affected by reason of any happened happened during the Operation of the attraction
4. Dinner in the Sky will assign a reservation number to THE USER, once the customer has made the purchase of the package he / she requested, in which case the code will be sent to the email address provided by THE USER to Dinner in the Sky.
5. Any claim related to the operation and organization of the attraction, must be presented to Dinner in the Sky through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Dinner in the Sky does not apply any refunds in the event that the USER is not present on the day of your event, in this case the USER will not be able to claim Dinner in the Sky or refunds and can not be reprogrammed for another date without a charge Which will only be established by Dinner in the Sky.
7. THE USER will be able to transfer their places in case of not being able to attend sending to Dinner in the Sky to the mail email@example.com a writing that we must receive from the e-mail with which the purchase was made and where The USER confirms that he wishes to transfer his places to a certain person, this person must appear on the day of the event with this letter and a copy of official identification of the person who transferred their places.
8. Dinner in the Sky is an attraction only for people over 6 years of age, under 6 years old, are welcome with one of their parents at least, can not drink alcohol and must have excellent behavior, otherwise Dinner in the Sky will have every right to respect the rest of the guests to remove the child from the attraction immediately.
9. Any controversy arising from these Terms shall be resolved by the laws, judges and courts of Mexico City, Federal District, waiving the parties to any other jurisdiction or jurisdiction that by reason of domicile have or may have.
10. In case the CLIMATE prevents the experience, Dinner in the Sky offers you at no additional cost to reschedule any other dates subject to availability of Dinner in the Sky.
11. If the impediment was partial, ie the operation of the attraction was carried out, but at a certain point was interrupted, Dinner in the Sky will schedule the considerable time waiting to re-perform the experience that same day , In case this is not the case, the USER may pay 80% of the total of the package purchased to attend another time.
12. Due to the high demand for the Dinner in the Sky service, the rescheduling of dates in the event of a cancellation should be made prior to availability and priority can not be given if the USER wants a specific date that has already been sold.
13. Restrictions in relation to PERSONS WITH ANY DISABILITY or MEDICAL GRADUATION will be in the judgment of Dinner in the Sky, without this means any discrimination, first of all the security of the USER is taken care of at all times.
Dinner in the Sky does not in any way limit participation to any PERSON WITH DISABILITY, but the participant must provide sufficient information regarding their medical condition to assess the situation and persons trained in safety of experience and / or first aid will decide Whether or not the USER can participate.
In all cases the participation of THE USER in the attraction, is only under his responsibility.
14. The USER is obligated to pay attention and to obey any instruction given by Dinner in the Sky personnel. It is forbidden to touch any device operating the attraction.
15. Smoking is not allowed while the attraction is operating, the only areas allowed for smoking will be the outdoor areas, smoking in the lounge area welcome, smoking is not allowed near the platform even when this Is on land.
16. Any type of weapon is not allowed.
17. Any contravention of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE DINNER IN THE SKY, MEXICO. RESERVATIONS AND PURCHASES ELECTRONIC VIA INTERNET, will be reason enough for the cancellation of the participation in the attraction, with no responsibility for Dinner in the Sky nor refunds or reschedules of dates.
19. The maximum permissible weight of each platform seat can not be greater than 110kg or less in case the seat belt does not close properly, this will be determined by the trained personnel of Dinner in the Sky Mexico, in case of That the user can not participate for this reason, no refund will be made.
20. Pregnant women can live the experience as long as they have not passed the 6 months of pregnancy and the seat belt can close without problem, if the pregnant person is less than 6 months but the seat belt will not close properly, no You can participate in the attraction.
21. The purchase of any of the packages offered by Dinner in the Sky will entitle THE USER to participate in the attraction, in accordance with the package purchased.
22. Dinner in the Sky reserves the full right of Admission.
23. It is prohibited to introduce alcoholic beverages to the Dinner in the Sky areas.
24. Punctuality is very important for Dinner in the Sky, we ask that you arrive 40 minutes in advance of the established time of your package, in case the USER is present with some delay and the platform has already been elevated, low No reason, for our following hours of operation and out of respect for other USERS the platform will not be able to come down even if it is at any distance from the ground.
25. Dinner in the Sky is not responsible for food allergies or ingredients that have not been previously clarified at the time of purchase. We suggest you to see the menu beforehand and specify it at the time of your reservation in our form, it will not be possible to make a change of Menu on the day of the event.